Training Services FSSC 22000 v4.1 – Food Safety Systems Certification – Introduction Course
Understand the updates to Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC) 22000 v4.1.
This course has been developed for those wishing to understand the FSSC 22000 certification scheme update from Version 3 to Version 4.1 and provides you with up-to-date knowledge of the FSSC 22000 scheme by covering the following topics:
- Introducing the FSSC 22000 global certification scheme for Food Safety Management Systems
- The history of the FSSC 22000 certification scheme
- Updates to the scheme from Version 3 to Version 4.1
- Specific additional requirements, including food fraud and food defense.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the updated additional requirements set by the FSSC 22000 Scheme
- Highlight the difference between Issue 3 and Issue 4.1
- Make the necessary changes to your Food Safety Management Systems
This course is designed for experienced food safety professionals with an understanding of the management systems approach to food safety.
Though not essential, prior to attending this course, you should have knowledge of the following food safety management principles to ensure the training is as beneficial as possible:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes such as FSSC 22000, BRC and/or other schemes which include management system components
- Knowledge of prerequisite programs as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which you operate
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000 and FSSC 22000 V3 additional requirements
We offer the following options:
- Face to face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance.
- eLearning: one-hour course (overview). On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion.
For further information on our FSSC 22000 v4.1 Introduction Course, contact SGS today.