Industrial Manufacturing Technical Documentation
Technical documentation from SGS – an integrated service, including technical writing, illustration and translation, all in compliance with statutory requirements.
Producing clear technical documentation for your products or your software requires the complex management of several disciplines. Plus, you need to ensure that your documents fulfill a range of statutory requirements. Our technical documentation services cover all aspects of the process for you – from planning and production to publishing the final documents inline with required standards.
Why use technical documentation from SGS?
We provide you with a complete integrated service, enabling you to:
- Benefit from a complete technical document solution, including technical writing, translation, illustration and finishing services, all tailored to meet your needs
- Avoid time-consuming and complex document production so you can focus on your core business
- Comply with national and international standards as well as local or company-related specifications
Trusted high quality technical documentation
We offer you the trusted experience, expertise and resources of a well-known supplier of technical documentation. From writing and editing through to illustration, translation and production, we follow strict quality assurance procedures to ensure your technical documents are of the highest quality. We also implement the international S1000D standard. This enables us to provide you with well-structured XML documentation for industrial equipment, using a common source database.
Our services for technical documentation include:
- Technical and scientific translations into all languages
- High-quality technical illustrations, attractive animations, and professional presentations
- Technical writing and editing from a wide range of source materials, including design specifications, engineering documents, schematics, mechanical drawings, and existing versions of documentation
- Production of all types of technical documentation, such as software, operator, maintenance and repair manuals and spare parts catalogues
- Integrating documentation in software or publishing on the Internet
- Editing of product training information
- Preparation of course material and on site training
- Computer Based Training applications (CBT), including e-learning and technical interpretation during training sessions
Contact us today to find out how our technical documentation services can manage all aspects of the process for you and provide full compliance with statutory requirements.