SGS Launches Environmental Monitoring Program Training for Food Facilities
(JAKARTA, INDONESIA, 29 JUNE 2017) SGS, a global leader in professional training, is pleased to announce that it will be launching a course on designing and implementing an environmental monitoring program (EMP) for food facilities.
Environmental monitoring plays a critical role in food safety. It is required by the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule when there is a risk of ready-to-eat (RTE) food being contaminated by an environmental pathogen.
Course attendees will learn:
- When and where to test for pathogens
- How to determine the pathogen of concern
- Sampling methods, locations, frequency
- Identifying the primary contamination source and investigation sampling tactics
- The best methods of corrective action
- How to develop risk-based EMPs specific to the facility
Participants will take part in interactive workshops and discussions and learn via case studies and practical examples.
For further information, please contact:
Cilandak Commercial Estate #108C, Jakarta Selatan, 12560
Phone: 0800 1000 565
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.